I think I can, I think I can, I know I can... I think.

Current Theme Song (aka what's currently playing on my ipod right now): It's the end of the world as we know it by R.E.M (wow- oddly appropriate).

586 left to go. I can make it if I close my eyes really hard. I WILL read all these posts (or at least glance at all of them)! Luckily for me, I have a box full of chocolate that was sent to me for my birthday. It has enough chocolate in it to hold out Fort Henry for a month. Which makes me happy. ^_^ So, I'm off again. Wish me luck *straps on my army gear* Heather, over and out.

3 comments:



ReaderGirl said...

I have the same problem... XD good luck!

xoxoxo

ReaderGirl Reviews

http://readergirlreviews.blogspot.com/

Vivian Mahoney said...

Can't wait to hear your stories!

Heather Zundel said...

ReaderGirl - Thanks! I really needed it.

And Vivian - I hope I didn't disappoint. :)