Feature Fun Friday - Scott Westerfield's Leviathan.

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Don't Stop Believing by Journey.


Here to present another great book trailer, we have Scott Westerfield's Leviathan. Beyond being one of the top ten coolest words I can think of right now, it's steampunk. I love steampunk. It's on my "to-write" list of cool books to write. And it's Scott Westerfield. What's not to love?

This once again shows what a really good trailer can be. I was sucked in (though the music could have been louder). This really makes me want to learn flash now. ^_^ Enjoy and as always, have a great weekend everyone.



1 comments:



Charlotte said...

That is what I call a GREAT book trailer ! Beautifully done, simple, effective, and it really makes you want to read the book. I've been often disappointed by book trailers, they tend to not really show the quality of the book they present.
Have a nice week-end too !