Sometimes the best things are in something very small.

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Dry Your Tears, Afrika by John Williams [Amistad soundtrack].


Sometimes blowing on a dandelion puff is the best thing in the world. I've never quite looked at one like I did today. They really are beautiful things, never mind that they are weeds. Sometimes you just have to look at things a little different to make them seem wonderful all over again. I blew on it and in the twilight they danced all around me as the flew away. It was beautiful. So go on, make a wish for yourself. I did.

2 comments:



PJ Hoover said...

They are magnificent, aren't they. I love when I find one ready to blow.

Heather Zundel said...

PJ - Don't tell anyone, but I stole this one from a neighbor's yard when I was walking around my neighborhood. :)