My first guest post over at Steph Su Reads!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Kyrie by Mr. Mister.



I knew it was coming sometime this week, but it came up a little sooner than I expected. I've had my first guest post ever, and it is now posted up over at the awesome Steph of Steph Su Reads (and did I tell you she gave me the sweetest, most awesome intro ever?).

Remember fairy tale month? She let me have free reign on the topic (curse you again for that Steph. That was horrible), and I ended up talking about why we love fairy tales. I even managed to squeeze in a reference to Lilo and Stitch. :) Rock on Disney, and rock on Steph. Thank you again for the opportunity, I loved writing it. The pleasure was mine, truly. ^_^

2 comments:



Steph Su said...

lol, thank you for writing it <33 It was a wonderful post. Hopefully I'll get to see more writing from you in the future.. :P

Heather Zundel said...

Steph - Yes, I expect you will. :)