The Batcave is operational!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Frontload by Freezepop.


I officially now have a secret lair for my ubercool assault vehicle (Harutomo) in which I accomplish all of my fantastical adventures (well, at least half of them). The cave (read: garage) was finally swamped, gutted, and all sorts of cleaned on the first semi-warm day in weeks. Now there is space for him in there! ^_^ I am hurting in all sorts of ways I couldn't even dream of, but it's done. I WriterGirl, have tackled the monster and come out conqueror. Take that fire-breathing dragons, you've got nothing on - the garage *ahem* um... batcave.

Now I'm going to go sleep for a millenium. Wake me up if the world is in crisis, okay? :)

10 comments:



Shannon Messenger said...

Now you must fill it with super secret hero gadgets and spy stuff!

Lenore Appelhans said...

I wish I had a garage, or a batcave.

Unknown said...

AWESOME. That is made of win.

Charlotte said...

Heather, wake up ! The world is not (well, not more than yesterday anyway) in crisis, but I've got a second surprise awaiting you here. :)

PJ Hoover said...

Wait, where's the picture?

Kate said...

Wake up!!!! The world is on fire, Voldemort has killed Harry and Darth Vader has the UN leader in a chokehold!

Only joking =D

Shannon Messenger said...

HEATHER IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!

Wow, you go to sleep and win 2 blog awards. One up above from Charlotte and one from ME!!!!!

I don't know how to do fancy schmancy links in comments though, so you'll have to come back to my blog for your prize. (Sorry)

Vivian Mahoney said...

We want pictures of your lair.

Heather Zundel said...

Oh wow... Um... I guess I'll get right on that... :D

Heather Zundel said...

Lenore - you don't have a garage? I completely sympathize. This is my first batcave space too.

Kate - your comment made me snort hot cocoa.