The ABCs of Me

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Jack's Obsession by Danny Elfman [The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack].


Because I like being weird, I'm doing this a bit different. I'm going to answer each question with the number of words that letter corresponds to (A=1, B=2, Z=26). Make sense? Why am I doing this? Because, as stated before, I'm weird. And I thought it would be fun.


The ABCs of Me.


Available or in a relationship? Yes. :)

Best friend? My family.

Cake or Pie? Depends on day.

Drink of choice? I adore chocolate milk.

Essential item for everyday use? My senses - for the world.

Favorite color? Easy peesy. It rhymes with Urple.

Google? Seven words for Google? I love it.

Hometown? Wherever I am, that becomes home to me.

Indulgences? Too many. Books (always), Simply Orange juice, life itself, everything.

January or February? Neither really. But hot chocolate helps make them really wonderful.

Kids and their names? Ha. I think this is for old people (older than me).

Life is incomplete without? Living. I wish I could emphasize that. Life makes everything truly possible.

Marriage date? Yep. Told ya. For older people than me. A solstice seems nice though.

Number of siblings? Sorry confidential, for the time being at least. But I've all sisters. Love them.

Oranges or apples? Sounds like a math question. :) Brings back memories of elementary school. Big time smile here.

Phobias and fears? No true phobia (those are debilitating), but I hate needles. I have blog posts for proof. :)

Quote for the day? "A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for." Love that one.

Reason to smile? Because I'm alive. Do you really need a greater reason than that? Everything truly is such a gift.

Season? Hmm, several ways to answer this question. What if I add an "ing?" :) I do love me my rosemary.

If you were to do your own TV show , what would it be? A t.v show I would make? Something with sci-fi. And time travel. And ninjas. Because they're all just so terribly cool. :)

Unknown fact about me? Superheroes are supposed to keep secrets. ;) Let's see... I was shot in the head with an arrow once. Bump's still there.

Vegetable you hate? That's a hard one. I generally love vegetables. Except from cans. Does that count? Canned corn, canned peas - blech (green beans okay).

Worst habit? I don't know... I stick my tongue out playfully too much. I'm really trying to change that habit. I don't like doing it.

X-rays you've had? Just for teeth and braces. I'm kinda boring that way. Dang, can't really fill in all these extra words. Five more to go. Done. :)

Your favorite food? You really don't know me if you ask that. Love food. Oh! favorite unknown food? Mangosteen. I would die to taste another one of those.

Zodiac? Really? The only one that needs a one-worded answer and I get 26? Yeesh. How about I tell you I like the stars they represent more. :)


Okay, for the next challenge, I tag Steph Bowe from Hey! Teenager of the Year. She's fifteen and about to be published. I really want to know all about her. Have at it Steph. Let loose. :D

8 comments:



Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Great answers Heather, very creative!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Great list doll :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love your number 2

Sandy said...

it took me a moment to realize the word count you used for each answer. Once I figured it out though, I was impressed! xD

Thank you! I love the penguin in my header too x) I had a friend make me the layout and she outdid herself :D

Shannon Messenger said...

Heh. Leave it to you to make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself! :)

Love the answers, btw. And thanks for the bloggy love on your other post!

Lenore Appelhans said...

You just gave me a craving for chocolate milk!

Heather Zundel said...

Frankie - Thanks! I thought it would be fun to add a little extra spice to it.

Juju - I can't tell you happy I am to see you around so often. Love love love your blog. And the fact that you just called me "doll" just knocked you up a notch in coolness. I love my #2 too. ^_^

Pirate Penguin - Hee. Glad you got it. You have no idea how many times I was counting words on my fingers. I'm sure I looked ridiculous. I'm glad non of my family was watching me. :) Tell your friend she rocked out on that banner. I really really love it. You should buy that plushie too. Or have someone make you one.

Shannon - You know me. :) And you are most welcome.

Lenore - Yes! There is another chocolate milk lover out there. Fist tap across the ocean! Wow. Now that I'm thinking about it, I really want some chocolate milk now too. I really hope we have Hershey's syrup... ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.