Guest Post at Alice in Wonderland Week!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Proof by Rachael Sage.



I just found out that my guest post over at The Neverending Bookshelf has been posted. She's doing a two-week long Alice in Wonderland Week, covering everything under the sun. I am honored and tickled pink she would let mine be the opening piece. Mine is about the different illustrations and artistic treatments seen over the years (there are a lot more than you'd think). There is even one done by Salvador Dali - very cool, and right up his alley, I think. ;) Head over there and check it out. I now have several new favorites. :) Now, just to get my hands on those copies...

3 comments:



Kate said...

Heading over...

Shannon Messenger said...

Really enjoyed your post (no surprise there!)

BTW, have you read Frank Beddor's "The Looking Glass Wars" Trilogy? They're kind of a gothic, macabre re-imagining of the Alice tale and I love them. The third one (ArchEnemy) comes out next week, but I went to a signing and snagged two early (signed) copies--so good! Plus Frank is one of the nicest authors I've met. Highly recommended (if you can handle a few "off with their heads" moments).

Heather Zundel said...

Kate: Thanks!

Shannon Messenger: Haven't read them yet but I've heard a lot about them. He came to one of my favorite bookstores once and I just missed him by a week. Very sad, especially to hear if he is so nice.