A WriterGirl's Batcave

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Beautiful Day by U2.


I never honestly thought my pictures were so interesting to you. I guess I was wrong. I swear never to make that mistake again. Well rested in my fortress of solitude (read: my bedroom with me in half a million blankets and a cup of cocoa), I'm ready to tackle the world again. Maybe even make cookies if I'm feeling really daring. :) But for those many many of you who cried "foul" when I did not post pictures, well here it is. You should feel very honored you know - not many people get to see the secret lair of a superhero. ;) My house? Oh nononono, you're not that lucky yet. That requires special access. You know, hand print scanners, secret handshakes, bribery with ice cream, you know the drill.

Now proudly presenting *cue cool music* the BATCAVE (at least my portion).




Look, there's even bicycles that are kinda hanging like bats. I'm set.

2 comments:



PJ Hoover said...

ooh, Batgirl, I love the cave!

Heather Zundel said...

PJ - Thanks! I'm quite proud of the "negative space" myself. :)