Feature Fun Friday - Shannon Hale Scare-A-Thon

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): The Gravel Road by James Newton Howard [The Village soundtrack].


I promised you more author scares and I am here to deliver. Three weeks ago, we saw what lurked in their own personal Heart of Darkness as John Green and Scott Westerfeld faced their greatest fears in Lauren Myracle's Scara-a-thon challenge. Now, it's Shannon Hale's turn. Out of all the Feature Fun Fridays I have shown, this is the scariest, and thus the reason I waited until All Hallows Eve eve to show it to you. Appropriately titled "The Dean Witch Project," we follow Shannon through a darkened house, where her husband is hiding, waiting to terrify her. Welcome to Halloween. Have fun this weekend, and be safe. Go have a blast. Happy Halloween everyone.




And as promised, here is a link to what all the other authors did to participate in last year's Scare-a-thon. Enjoy.

0 comments: